I love these! Think you can’t eat great while on a diet? These french fries are better than any I’ve eaten at a restaurant. They taste a little like In n’ Out Burger fries.
as many potatoes as you like (this pic is 4 oz.)
olive oil spray
1. Cut the raw potatoes into thin spears. I like mine crunchier so I cut them thinner.
2. Spray a non-stick pan with olive oil spray
3. Spread out potato spears on tray so they aren’t overlapping
4. Spray spears with a little olive oil spray
5. Shake salt and garlic over spears
6. Put tray in broiler on high
7. Leave in for about 5 minutes. Make sure to check so they don’t burn too much.
8. Eat and enjoy!
To save time, use a mandolin to cut potatoes (but be careful!)
To make crispier, spray after you salt and garlic
Use different seasonings to get different flavors. Even try some cayanne pepper or cracked pepper.
Would be good dipped in mustard since ketchup is a no-no.