When you are lucky enough to have a meal that includes eggs and potatoes, here is a quick way to get a fabulous omelette. It’s a long list but only takes under 10 minutes to make.
1. Heat pan with a little spray olive oil.
2. Add some green onions, salt, pepper, garlic and 1/2 cup of frozen o’brien potatoes mix. (Should have colored peppers in it)
3. While the potatoes are thawing in the pan, break them up a little to cook faster.4. Move potatoes to one side of pan and fan out. Spray a little more oil to prepare for the eggs.
5. Pour in one cup of eggs.
6. Add salt, pepper, garlic to flavor.
7. Cover to cook until egg looks pretty firm so you can flip.
8. Flip the egg half over the potato half and cover again to cook more.
9. Flip again to cook a little more if needed.
You can add some salsa on top if you can have tomatoes.
Make sure to check the label on the potatoes for bad ingredients. The closer to only potatoes and bell peppers the better!
Buy 100% Egg Whites, it’s so much easier!